Focus of Work
My clinical focus includes various disorders including ALS, muscular dystrophy/muscle disease, myasthenia gravis, and neuropathy. Current research interests involve looking into the psychosocial aspects of patients and families dealing with ALS, peripheral nerve injury and repair, and EMG/electrophysiology.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Amyotrophic Lateral SclerosisMuscular DystrophyPeripheral NeuropathyEMGElectrophysiologyPsychological issues of patients dealing with medical illness
Education and Certification
- MD: Rush Medical College (2005)
- Internship: University of Chicago Hospitals, Internal Medicine (2006)
- Residency: Rush University Medical Center, Neurology (2009)
- Fellowship: Rush University Medical Center, Clinical Neurophysiology (2010)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Neuromuscular Disorders and Clinical Electromyography (2011)
Administrative office: 312-503-7129
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-7950
Abbott Hall Suite 1123
710 N Lake Shore Drive
Chicago IL 60611