The Ken & Ruth Davee Department of Neurology faculty members are deeply involved with research within the department and throughout Northwestern Medicine and Northwestern University. Our work with these centers, including several director appointments, illustrate our culture of scientific collaboration and our leadership position in neurological research.
Learn more about our affiliated centers via the links below.
- Center for Circadian and Sleep Medicine
- Center for Neurogenetics
- Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer's Disease Center
- Comprehensive Epilepsy Center
- Les Turner ALS Research and Patient Center at Northwestern Medicine
- Northwestern Brain Tumor Institute
- Northwestern University Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Center
- Shirley Ryan AbilityLab